CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »


Wikipedia · Youtube · Facebook · Bleach Wiki · Viwawa · DotA Download · WWE · Detective Conan · Bleach · Naruto · Movie Download · TAR College · Braggers · Post History · Learning


Thursday, September 25, 2008

放手,放开所有

Hell yeah. I'm back in action! Thx to this phak-ing streamyx and fax machine. I barely touch my home INTERNET nicely for 7 days since the day I finished my ME exam. Why?


Here's the journey
1. Friday(19/9): Went to CC bou gei till 12.30am, then went to friend's house stay overnight.
2. Saturday(20/9): Went to another friend's house, stay overnight again.
3. Sunday(21/9): Went to sunway pyramid with my friend. Oh ya and i watched this movie Death Race. That reminds me of Crash Team Racing CTR (Playstation 1 game). Those actions were freaking cool.


Death Race (B+)

Crash Team Racing (A+++)

4.Monday(22/9): Oh ya tragedic happened here. My father was too free, he went to buy a fax machine and install it here. When I was downloading moonlight resonance FINAL EPISODE, suddenly my DSL light bo liao. BO LIAO BO LIAO BO LIAO BO LIAO BO LIAO (Sry la have to use different sizes and colors to attract your attention)

5. Tuesday(23/9): My father went to this TmNut company and asked them. They gave us this reply: You cant have more than 2 lines in ur house, that's why we cut off ur streamyx.... WHAT?! They take their own decision without asking us first?!?! Why u all so smart 1 Tmnut?!


Hell yeah nut does make you scream pretty loud!


6. Wednesday(24/9): OMG, this was a hell day. Rotting in my room is a WONDERFUL thing to do during a supposingly-to-be-a-nicenicenicenicenice holiday.

7. Thursday(25/9): Hell yeah is about the damn time u give back me my line. I'm able to finish moonlight final episode when im suppose to finish it 4 days ago.


Shows/Movies I watched during this hellful monday, tuesday and wednesday.


溏心风暴之家好月圆 Moonlight Resonance (A++)



School of Rock (A+)

That's all. Tata bibibulaka?

0 comments:

 

Back to Top