CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »


Wikipedia · Youtube · Facebook · Bleach Wiki · Viwawa · DotA Download · WWE · Detective Conan · Bleach · Naruto · Movie Download · TAR College · Braggers · Post History · Learning


Monday, October 27, 2008

What Am I Afraid Of?

I'm afraid of lizard (壁虎), I'm afraid of losing (kiasu). I'm afraid of betrayal. But none other than that, I'm afraid of losing friends.

After reading his blog, topic "Random", I have admitted what I did was wrong. Finally, I have the guts to find him to solve this problem. Tomorrow. Tomorrow I must settle with him once and for all. I cannot afford losing this friend just like that. I'm here to announce that I did wrongly.

These nights, I kept dreaming about the time he forgives me, which is the forgiveness I hunger for the most. The craziness & happiness & friendshipness & trust between me and him for the past 2 years till August was memorable.

I'm here to admit that I have did wrong, I really do. I don't know whether he will read my blog or not, and won't urge him to see my blog. I want to speak with him personally. I must face his wrath. I don't know he will forgive me or not. As long as I say out what has been hidden inside my hearts for 2 months, that's it. Thank you for helping me to get the printing manager post, yet I betrayed you. Maybe some say that I deserved this, I'm dai sei for it. So true, I deserved that. Maybe some say I don't deserve forgiveness. So true, I don't deserve that.


I feel so relieved now. I'm here to say I'm sorry. I really do. But, it's too late to apologize...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, it is not your fault. And you shouldn't blame yourself. Have you heard "Ren Bu Wei ji, Tian Zhu Di Mie"?

Its like yr mom and yr friend are drowning. You have to choose whether to sacrifice your mom or your friend. And you can only save one person.

This is a tough decision but i believe yr friend will understand this type of dilemma and WILL forgive u one day. Don't worry. Cheers.

Time will heal everything.

 

Back to Top