CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »


Wikipedia · Youtube · Facebook · Bleach Wiki · Viwawa · DotA Download · WWE · Detective Conan · Bleach · Naruto · Movie Download · TAR College · Braggers · Post History · Learning


Sunday, August 23, 2009

Temporary Back for Nothing

I'm back to post a short msg (memo to myself)
I'm going to get a proton saga soon (more like sharing with 3 persons)
I'm currently addicted to pokemon (just dont ask why and how)
I'm currently stressed not because of exam (but marketing society stuff)

I want to gain some weight (as i'm too skinny)
I want to sleep earlier (to gain some weight)
I want to eat more (so that i feel sleepy)
I want to play pokemon (so that I can eat more!)

I..... I..... I.....

I want to be the very best, like no one ever was. To read them is my real test, to pass them is my cause. I will study across the land, reading far and wide. Every subject to understand, the knowledge that's inside! Studying! Its you and me! I know it's my destiny! Studying! Oh you're my best friend, in a world we must defend!


I'm gonna MIA again.

0 comments:

 

Back to Top