CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »


Wikipedia · Youtube · Facebook · Bleach Wiki · Viwawa · DotA Download · WWE · Detective Conan · Bleach · Naruto · Movie Download · TAR College · Braggers · Post History · Learning


Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pop Quiz Hot Shots

Taken long time ago. Nice cupcake ^-^

This is the results when you mess with crows. Got teared in to pieces by crows (五马分尸)


My birthday present. Taken on my birthday.

Cool hat as present? Taken on my birthday.

Taken today in Sungai Wang. Wtf with those eyes...








CHEE YEONG'S BEST RANDOM PICTURE OF HIS OWN CHOICE FOR TODAY IS.....

The brand new Chuan Meng! Hairstyle, outter look, 100% shock the shit out of you.

Big difference from last time: 60%




Hehe, of coz i lose to chuang meng... All his coolness outstanded me... I lost =(





So, what's your favourite picture for this post? I'll make it a poll for you to choose from, we shall see the results in 1 week time! I'm off to kampung now, happy CNY and see y'all in Thursday!

0 comments:

 

Back to Top