CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »


Wikipedia · Youtube · Facebook · Bleach Wiki · Viwawa · DotA Download · WWE · Detective Conan · Bleach · Naruto · Movie Download · TAR College · Braggers · Post History · Learning


Monday, January 5, 2009

Proves To Be Proven

I'm gonna prove it to you all, study and play during exam period, and my results still better than most of you! Not lan c, is i want to prove that gaming does not effect my studies! (And this has been proven many times, UPSR, PMR, SPM, Trial Exams, Final Exams)

I still remember SPM period, it was a funny experience. It went like this, the next day was chemistry subject, and i DIDNT even touch chemistry book, instead i was watching spiderman 3. I totally gave up on chemistry subject, whether pass or fail. Guess what i get for my chem results? I get an A. LOL, most unexpected thing happened in my life. Instead my bio get B and focused quite alot in this subject.

What's so stress about exam anyways? We are gonna die in year 2012 anyways Just study smart la, no one ask you to K books/notes like sohai. The best way to study is to read through the book, and understand it, that's all. Don't memorize, unless circumstances calls for it. Use your own theory, use ur brain ppl YOUR BRAIN! YOUR BU-LU-RAIN!!!

So, i'm going for ghost online now~ I'm gonna prove it and i CAN do it =)

0 comments:

 

Back to Top