CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »


Wikipedia · Youtube · Facebook · Bleach Wiki · Viwawa · DotA Download · WWE · Detective Conan · Bleach · Naruto · Movie Download · TAR College · Braggers · Post History · Learning


Sunday, January 10, 2010

Do not quit! Keep going!



I watched this video for more than 5 times.

Very inspiring and touching.

First time watch this kind of video watch until i got the "burning feeling"

I guess life is so weak when there's no ppl to keep motivating you.

When the coach yells "don't quit! keep going! you promised me your best! your best!", brock moved till the end of the field, instead of 50 yards....

From now on, when you do something and you feel like giving up, ask yourself one question? Am I out of my limit yet?

23 times do not quit
9 times your best
48 times keep going

These are the requirements for you to break through your limit, and show your true potential inner ability.

0 comments:

 

Back to Top