CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »


Wikipedia · Youtube · Facebook · Bleach Wiki · Viwawa · DotA Download · WWE · Detective Conan · Bleach · Naruto · Movie Download · TAR College · Braggers · Post History · Learning


Saturday, November 22, 2008

Gem of Life

I'm currently addicted to this show, Gem of Life 珠光宝气. I have to say 黎姿 is so prettyyy =) Me like it.



See the title also know what this show is about la, full of gem-ness and richness, make me this kind of poor kid feel so paiseh...

Speaking of this show, it reminds me of tomorrow SBS night, which I dont expect that much, or not? =/ who knows. It might be a fun night or boring night...





Oh ya, about the Reserved and Reserved Again post, i'll post it another day. (after i get those damn photos)

0 comments:

 

Back to Top