CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »


Wikipedia · Youtube · Facebook · Bleach Wiki · Viwawa · DotA Download · WWE · Detective Conan · Bleach · Naruto · Movie Download · TAR College · Braggers · Post History · Learning


Sunday, November 30, 2008

2012

I've been wondering, why we have to worry so much in this world. Afterall, after we are dead we will become mindless soul, or so called spirit/ghost, who knows? So much worrying about examination results, relationship problem, marriage problem, money problem and so on.

What is the purpose of living in this world? Some say that it is to live long enough to see changes in world; some say that it is to live long enough to die; and some say that it is a cycle of life. For me, I would say that we live well, to gain a temporary happiness.

You all must be feeling strange now, why Chee Yeong will write this kind of serious(正经) stuff now, while he should be posting some crap or irrelevant stuff. I get this idea while I was sleeping yesterday night. I was staring at my pet turtles, and have been thinking, what will happen when they get bigger and bigger. They will start to gain their freedom, I shall release them into pond or lake, but will this be guaranteed their safety? Will this be guaranteed I will not be sad for few days after I released them?

This world is full of worrying. You see, everything has a double side effect. It can be negative or positive. Take an example, I've been dreaming the same dream this month. It is a very positive dream, which in the dream he forgave me. But temporarily dream does not last long, after coming back to reality life, he still acts cold towards me.

No, this post is not about another emotional stuff, I'm giving my opinion right now. Like great Joker said, "Why so serious?" In life, why so serious? Try to get relax when doing something, don't worry so much in matter that you faced. Everything will have a fine pace, everything will have their destination(船到桥头自然直). Don't get so tension when doing thing, because it will ending up to become nothing useful. Why not making your life happier instead of sadder?

Albert Eistein said, "Everyone is doing the same thing, but they are expecting a different results." To end my writing, I would like to say, be happy =)



PS:

  1. Too many ppl urged me to update my blog, i have no choice but to write up this shit to satisfy them.
  2. Oh ya ah fok, by this time I think you should have received my present =) hope you will like it and happy birthday once again!

0 comments:

 

Back to Top