CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »


Wikipedia · Youtube · Facebook · Bleach Wiki · Viwawa · DotA Download · WWE · Detective Conan · Bleach · Naruto · Movie Download · TAR College · Braggers · Post History · Learning


Sunday, November 9, 2008

Low System Requirements

Today early in the morning, I went to sunway pyramid to watch High School Musical 3 with my friend, which i promised him last week. I musnt comment too much about that movie......It is abit worse than neutral marks, I'll give it a 4.0/10. And the most wtf-case is the whole cinema hall, 1/2 is occupied with DAO GEI ZAI, SMALL KIDS, WITH BALLOONS SOMEMORE! Me and my friend were like, oh for fu** sake, why was there so many kids!?!?! Are we in the wrong cinema hall? I guess not. By watching this movie, I've soon become dao gei zai even more.....OMG the whole movie is all about singing. Hai yao cheong ng hai yao cheong, lei ah ba ng sien lei ah ma dou fan la.....

But the dancing is very nice... =s

Pretty neutral movie I must say, no comment


Then, then my friend bought Red Alert 3!!! Wooooooooooooo we went to his house and tried it out, it was quite ok for his comp, which means it is pure gg-fied for my comp. Please have a look at my bullshitted system information....

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest - Check your PC requirement for games.





As you can see, our results is shockingly great...



Argh, like mun wah said, can see cannot touch. I have the DVD with me, but I dare not to install it, later my pc collapses due to lack of self-esteem. =(

0 comments:

 

Back to Top