CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »


Wikipedia · Youtube · Facebook · Bleach Wiki · Viwawa · DotA Download · WWE · Detective Conan · Bleach · Naruto · Movie Download · TAR College · Braggers · Post History · Learning


Sunday, December 7, 2008

G-Virus

So, I had downloaded Resident Evil: Degeneration and watched it. It was ok, but not that good. The beginning part was ok because of the rampage happened in the airport. The mid-last part was quite boring, but the new G-Virus Cirtus is very nice. Overall I will rate movie a 6/10, mainly because of the CG effects.

G-Virus Cirtus Miller


Resident Evil: Degeneration Poster

Basically, I haven finish my BISA assignment because of this damn movie, Co-Co day, and Dota. I will try to get Task A done today. =)

0 comments:

 

Back to Top