CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »


Wikipedia · Youtube · Facebook · Bleach Wiki · Viwawa · DotA Download · WWE · Detective Conan · Bleach · Naruto · Movie Download · TAR College · Braggers · Post History · Learning


Thursday, December 4, 2008

Therefore, It Was The Day

The class ended up in a simple way. Only with a small laughter which was created by steve. Here's how it goes: We were supposed to write the effects of smoking on the whiteboard, so steve didnt how to translate 家破人亡 into english....... So......



Oh ya, tell you all another funny story (about dota one). I picked lich just now, i keep on gb-ed by enemy, and distraction from teammates (which follow me whenever i go), makes me cannot farm at all (i go where farm they tp to me). Finally i farmed a goddamn shiva guard, 2 bracers, 1 boots, 1 tp scroll and healing slaves (this is on very early-mid game, around 30min). So the game went on for 1 and half hours. We finally won the game, and my items still remain the same. ROFL

1 shiva guard wins the game, pure ownage. Not mentioning that my kills were 11-18. =)

0 comments:

 

Back to Top