CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »


Wikipedia · Youtube · Facebook · Bleach Wiki · Viwawa · DotA Download · WWE · Detective Conan · Bleach · Naruto · Movie Download · TAR College · Braggers · Post History · Learning


Friday, August 29, 2008

Avril's Night, Emo Night

Everytime I try to fly I fall without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
Everytime I see you in my dream
I see your face, you're haunting me
I guess I need you baby~~

My weakness cause you pain~~~*Ok stop stop this is supposed to be Avril's night, no Britney's song!*


9.22pm, PJ, Selangor. By this time, I should be at Stadium Merdeka already. Why am I still sitting at here blogging, studying, watching dramas, staring at this 17-inches monitor, typing this 30cm long keyboard, clicking this palm-size Samsung mouse? All thanks to you government, all thanks to you income statement, all thanks to you cash book, all thanks to you money, all thanks to you Hotlink.

Avril Lavigne, I am here to dedicate three of my favourite songs to you, which reflects how I'm feeling right now. I present to you: I will be, Innocence & When you're gone.

I will be
There's nothing I could say to you
Nothing I could ever do to make you see
What you mean to me
All the pain, the tears I cried
Still you never said goodbye and now I know
How far you'd go
I know I let you down
But it's not like that now
This time I'll never let you go
I will be, all that you want
And get myself together
Cause you keep me from falling apart
All my life, I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day
And make everything okay

Innocence
Waking up I see that everything is okay
The first time in my life and now it's so great
Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed
I think about the little things that make life great
I wouldn't change a thing about it
This is the best feeling
This innocence is brilliant
I hope that it will stay
This moment is perfect
Please don't go away
I need you now
And I'll hold on to it
Don't you let it pass you by

When you're gone
I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie is made up on your side
When you walk away I count the steps that you
you see how much I need you right now
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it okay
I miss you




Emo night.

0 comments:

 

Back to Top