CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »


Wikipedia · Youtube · Facebook · Bleach Wiki · Viwawa · DotA Download · WWE · Detective Conan · Bleach · Naruto · Movie Download · TAR College · Braggers · Post History · Learning


Thursday, August 14, 2008

Script

I didn't want to blog, but someone asked me to do so, so I did it. =/
The whole day was about writing a script for English drama.

Disadvantages:

  1. Never listened IA.
  2. Waste my time.
  3. Lack of sleep.
  4. Hallucinating around.

I shall upload the script when I got the chance. I'm still writing the script now.

Olympic results:

  1. China: 17 5 5 = 27
  2. United States: 10 8 11 = 29
  3. South Korea: 6 6 1 = 13

Btw, SORRY KH =[

Easy Learning presented by Yeong Gor:

  1. See Chai Yong 施(*)彩蓉 *Edited due to case sensitive*
  2. Lim Ciew Boon 林秋雯(**)/Ah Boon No.3 *Edited due to case not so sensitive*
  3. Jethro Wong S*** W*** 黄兆荣

3 comments:

~ci3w~ @ euniCe said...

o o!! i want tell chai yong...blek!! and wat the **..u change my chinese name..err...!@#$%^&*

Anonymous said...

hey you!!!!monday i sure whack u!!ish ish ish..n pls la..ur chinese PRONOUNCIATION har...repair it la..alamak...i wil whack u tmr YONG TAU FU!!piak u!!!

Anonymous said...

LoL, just kidding only ._.
Dont take it so serious? why so serious? =)

 

Back to Top