CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »


Wikipedia · Youtube · Facebook · Bleach Wiki · Viwawa · DotA Download · WWE · Detective Conan · Bleach · Naruto · Movie Download · TAR College · Braggers · Post History · Learning


Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Flash

Today is all about Flash? Flash what? Flash games! Fresh games! Trash games! Flash light!

Yeah, we (jethro, keng hwa and me) have been corrupted (mentally and physically). We abandoned our group study. We go do what? Bou flash games! 12.10pm+, CIT. Keng Hwa introduced me to play this http://www.y8.com/, so I went in and played Element TD. Apparently, they couldn't play flash games because of me (i stole all the connection speed). They quite dulan coz they could only see me play! hehehehehe

2.05pm+, CIT. We rushed to CIT like SL. On they way you could see 3 solou rushing to dunno where. I, being the generous one have mercy on them, I let them play (while i went to play warcraft 3). This time, Keng Hwa stole the connection speed, Jethro couldn't load that page, so he went to play my USB flash games. Lifeless people, sigh...

BTW, i got 48/50 for my Business Statistics. I expected this result. My proness in BS is something u can't get jealous of.



Olympic results:

  1. China: 13 3 4 = 20
  2. United States: 7 6 8 = 21
  3. South Korea: 5 6 1 = 12

Thunder flash results, China got 5 golds today. GG

Btw, I don't believe RUMOURS C:

Easy Learning presented by Yeong Gor:

  1. 早知当日不吃饭, 何必今日就吃屎

0 comments:

 

Back to Top