CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »


Wikipedia · Youtube · Facebook · Bleach Wiki · Viwawa · DotA Download · WWE · Detective Conan · Bleach · Naruto · Movie Download · TAR College · Braggers · Post History · Learning


Thursday, August 7, 2008

The "Best" Damn Digi & Best Damn Tickets

Today while I was walking from DKABC to canteen 2, I met this girl (digi package promoter). She offered me to join this D'Campus package, which I dunno wtf was that at first. She said that, "With this package you can sms your friends only with 1sen/sms within college area.....blahblah" Then I somehow didnt know why I accepted and filled in the form without asking further information. =s (YES, i'm always like that)

Then then after that, while I went back to class, my friends Sean How said, "Why u accept this package? You know u need to pay rm10 for that. I started to sing "各种空虚冷冷冷....." How SL am I.... Later on, this Eunice came into the class 15 mins late. She asked for my help in ME, which I did (how kind am I =), but actually keng hwa and angoe helped much alot than me =[ ). Funny part is, when the class ended, she said, "Har? Class finish already? What about tutorial questions? Objective questions discussed already or not?" Me looking her with this emoticon --> o.o..... What a blur girl =.=


Btw, I joined the hotlink sms contest for Avril Lavigne 2 free tickets. I must with hotlink 49 competitors lin gor already. The contest started 2 days ago, and now only I start to join...How wonderful. The chance for me to win is 0.02, given that there are 50 samples, find the probability of me winning the 2 BEST DAMN TICKETS .

So, calculation starts, 50C1 x (0.02)^1 x (0.98)^49 = 0.371601714. OMG the chance is 1/3!!!

Wish me luck bah....


Easy Learning presented by Yeong Gor:

  1. 你照下镜子就可以看到什么是Ma Lat Lou
  2. 你要不要我show你什么是吃豆腐?

0 comments:

 

Back to Top