CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »


Wikipedia · Youtube · Facebook · Bleach Wiki · Viwawa · DotA Download · WWE · Detective Conan · Bleach · Naruto · Movie Download · TAR College · Braggers · Post History · Learning


Monday, March 30, 2009

A Cheok San Min Deh Post

According to JET, cheok san min deh=this is good. So yala, this post should be good. 1st of all I would like to upload your edited version of picture.

At least not so fat already la =.=

You want more edit-ing u tell me ah =)

Then next up, i'm going to start my Web Page Design assignment already. Basically, i don't feel any STRESS doing this wpd becoz i like this subject very much. Probably one of my favourite subjects in my whole study life (excluded chinese & maths). I like computer stuff alot, especially when talk about flash player, .gif animation, photoshop, html codes & paint. Sadly, i only know how to use PAINT efficiently, the rest only half-bucket-water(半桶水), or should i say less than 1/4 bucket of water?

About the presentation we done today i said something wrong twice,I apologize here =).

0 comments:

 

Back to Top