CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »


Wikipedia · Youtube · Facebook · Bleach Wiki · Viwawa · DotA Download · WWE · Detective Conan · Bleach · Naruto · Movie Download · TAR College · Braggers · Post History · Learning


Sunday, March 15, 2009

We're Not Alone

Went out with jethro around 8:15pm to 1U. We planned to wait for joe king to yamcha, but he said he would be busy till 10pm so we wandered around 1U. 1st station: Mak Dong Dong, very chi gek, coz jethro left his stuff there. We walked till going to reach GSC then only reliased, "why our hands so empty geh?" So we went back there and get his stuff.

2nd station: Pool. We played 4 rounds of pool waiting for king gor. I dunno why today so geng, almost every ball also kena masuk @@. Then suddenly jk called again, said he would be busy till 11pm. So leh we went to 3rd station: Game station. We played basketball (ma de jet hit my face with basketball and i dunno where the glass pieces that fell into my mouth came from where [my specs is ok o.o]), car racing, and AIR HOCKEY! Very chi gek game, we sweated alot and our plastic board kept on flying out. I trashed him la of coz =]

4th station: Kayu. Due to the fong fei gei-ness of king gor, we ajak hwa gor out instead. Then then after that ma come back home loh...

I dunno why i suddenly post about this "trip" la, it was so sudden (jet called me around 7pm and i was sleeping)....

I guess sharing with my night trip is cool enough =)

PS: the coloured ones are very chi gek.

Edited: Spelling error(term error)

0 comments:

 

Back to Top