CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »


Wikipedia · Youtube · Facebook · Bleach Wiki · Viwawa · DotA Download · WWE · Detective Conan · Bleach · Naruto · Movie Download · TAR College · Braggers · Post History · Learning


Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy New Friends

I really must post something about the Student Leadership Development Camp 2009. It was super cool. & I miss my new fai cai (废材) friend, Yoong Wai.

This yoong wai was really a person who could on par with me in term of fai cai-ness, slackiness, and seriousness. I really like his profanity jokes which never fail to enlighten me, AND AND the way he argued with another new friend, Chiak Kang in HOKKIEN. Funny as something-really-funny.

I'll post the whole story on another day which FULL OF PICTURES and story telling. Waiting for Debbie to send me those pictures. =)

PS: Evelyn has super SWEET and NICE voicebox.

0 comments:

 

Back to Top