CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »


Wikipedia · Youtube · Facebook · Bleach Wiki · Viwawa · DotA Download · WWE · Detective Conan · Bleach · Naruto · Movie Download · TAR College · Braggers · Post History · Learning


Friday, March 13, 2009

Paradise Express

It feels good to actually use what i learned and applied it in real life. Take an example: WPD. Coding is fun and it works well in blog =) I'm actually fell excited to do our WPD coursework and I already have a name for it (the name is unrevealable right now). So yeah..

Today I finished Business Organisation coursework with jet, king, wah, hwa.... in 7 hours. (ok la maybe take away 1 hour because we went to lunch). I feel so stupid for the floor plan, so when I present it on next next monday, u guys shall see la...

That's all for now, I'm going to INC soon, after having discussion about FOS coursework with them at 9pm. Tomorrow have to go college for dunno what briefing, sigh... Then next week have a CAMP in Malacca... in forest?! WONDERFUL, things keep getting better and better. Oh ya not mentioning that I have some meetings need to be conducted.

So, so long now~

0 comments:

 

Back to Top