CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »


Wikipedia · Youtube · Facebook · Bleach Wiki · Viwawa · DotA Download · WWE · Detective Conan · Bleach · Naruto · Movie Download · TAR College · Braggers · Post History · Learning


Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cut The Bore

Supposingly I have to jog with hoo hoo this morning, but then both of us ffk each other, so I slept till 11.30am =D. Then I watched hell lots of Hell's Kitchen Season 5 videos.

So as soon the sky rains again, I have to off my comp. So, I searched for some CD inside my closet to entertain myself in a such nice raining day. But then my bro found out a briefcase of MAHJONG from out of nowhere, so we played 2 ppl mahjong for like 2 hours. It was kinda cool though.

As long the rain started to decrease, I watched 美女厨房, it was quite a nice show about hong kong female celebrities cooking (funny as hell). Cheng Cheng Cheng, here comes the Earth Hour 2009. For some unknown reason, I've actually switch off my lights for 10 mins C: Funny thing was, my parents said, "You sot 1 ah, switch off lights for what?" So yeah, i've only switch off my room till now.

5 mins later, I went to sahara field to fulfill hoo hoo's wish of JOGGING. I think jogging in night is kinda cool, as we have "no electricity" and entertainment. Therefore, I jogged with him and his sister from sahara field-->tmn sea-->his old house-->back to sahara field-->turn 1 big round-->then went to INC.

Finally, I came back here and posted about my day. Quite a satisfying day for me. =)

0 comments:

 

Back to Top